Sunday

Help With Marketing Your Website!

I had been searching for networking groups to join to help me promote my businesses and website and though I have found some to join, not all are as helpful as I would like.

But I did find some wonderfully helpful people on some of the groups and want to share one with you. His name is Matt LaClear and he is an Internet Marketing Consultant.

I know that using that title 'Internet Marketing Consultant' is an automatic turn off for most of us. It does have a bad rep because there are so many cons that take your money and run. But as I explored the group and saw messages and profile from Matt I was impressed and responded to one of his messages.

Matt took time to actually call me and spent at least 30 minutes on the phone giving me advise and ideas to do to make my business more profitable. I was truly impressed and will be doing business with him!

To see for yourself how an honest business man operates please visit Matt by clicking on his name.

No comments: