Wednesday

Site Down for 2 Weeks! Oh My!

We are going to start using Dialup (God forbid!) until our local provider company can get Broadband Cable installed and they are saying 2 weeks!

I can't believe it in this technological time we live in. I haven't used Dialup for over 10 years!

But they claim it will all be sooo wonderful when they get it all setup. It will include phone, cable TV and broadband all rolled into one.

This will also mean I will not get to drop too many cards on Entrecard! Don't forget me, guys, I will be back! Also means I may not be able to approve ads on the Project Wonderful spaces here as quickly as I would like. So patience is requested from everyone! We love your sponsorship and don't want to lose you!

Hope it is worth the pain of dialup! Anyway if you don't hear from me it will be because I do not have the patience to wait for dialup in order to post! lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sucks! I escaped dial up about 7 years ago myself, would hate to go back!

Mea Culpa Bath and Body said...

HI :-) I just fixed the Project Wonderful Box, but I had to cancel the bids so I can adjust the dimensions so every add can be seen. I would love it to see you there again :-)

Anonymous said...

Just count to ten a few times or walk away when your using the computer because I'm sure you're going get frustrated! I would not want to go back to that again :)