Thursday

Grandmother 7 Times Over!

My daughter in Ohio went to the hospital this morning at 5:30am and is still in labor!

Anxiously awaiting the news that baby boy has arrived and both are doing well!

Wow! This has been a very intense day being so far away from her. I had thought I might be able to fly up there next week since she wasn't due until April 29th, in order to be with her.

This is her first baby but she is in her forties and she and hubby had just adopted FOUR children last year because they did not think they would be able to have any of their own!

Life sure has some surprises for us, doesn't it! lol

I am so blessed that she is having this baby and I will be a grandmother seven times over! Their 5 and my other daughter's two. Enjoy everyone of them and can't wait to hold the newest one!

No comments: