Glenn Beck finished a week of "Reasonable questions for unreasonable times", Friday, August 28th.
"It's vital that we all question with boldness, hold to the truth and speak without fear."
This is the pledge we need send to everyone from our Representatives in Congress and local reps from Governor down to local reps. Send a copy to all your friends, family and acquaintances so they can get involved in spreading the word.
1. I believe in a balanced budget and therefore will vote for a freeze in government spending until that goal is realized.
2. I believe government should not increase the financial burden on its citizenry during difficult economic times therefore I will oppose all increases until our economy has rebounded.
3. I believe more than four decades of U.S. dependence on foreign oil is a travesty therefore I will support an energy plan that calls for immediately increasing usage of all domestic resources including, oil, nuclear energy, natural gas, and coal as necessary.
4. I believe in the sovereignty and security of our country and therefore will support measures to close our borders except for designated immigration points so we will know who is entering and why and I will vehemently oppose any measure giving another country, the United Nations, or any other entity, power over U.S. citizens.
5. I believe the United States of America is the greatest country on earth and therefore will not apologize for policies or actions which have served to free more and feed more people around the world than any other nation on the planet.
Friday's Glenn Beck Show