This post will stay at the top until October 22nd.
I have been wanting to do some giveaways and decided this is a good time to giveaway some of my Grandma Betty's Body Butter and Lip Butter.
We only use all natural ingredients, no additives or dyes. All butters contain shea butter, coconut oil, vitamin E, beeswax, and essential oil for scents. All lip butters are unscented.
Body butters can be left out on an open dish and they will never dry out. Just rub in your hands and the oils come to the surface, then rub on any dry area of your skin. I keep one in the kitchen, bedroom, next to TV chair, and on my desk.
****First giveaway will include a gold metal purse tin with a Texas shaped body butter bar and one lip butter in a tube.
****Second giveaway will include two bars of body butter in an organza bag and one lip butter in a tube.
Giveaway will run from today, October 8th until Friday, October 22nd. Winners announced on Saturday, October 23rd.
RULES: Your name will be put in the drawing every time you do one of the following steps. For more chances follow more steps.
1. Visit Grandma Betty's website, then come back here and leave a comment telling me your favorite scent.
2. Follow me on Twitter or Facebook and leave a comment here telling me you have done one or the other.
3. Visit my Artfire shop, Homespun Alley, and leave a comment here telling me which featured item you like the best,
4. Visit my Artfire shop, Homespun Alley, and leave a comment here telling me which item you would like to see featured. Must be an item that is not presently featured.
5. Follow my blog and leave a comment saying you do. If you already follow my blog, leave a comment saying so.
6. Leave a drop on my Entrecard, then leave a comment here telling me the name of your blog. If you do not have an Entrecard they are very easy to get and put on your blog site. Just visit Entrecard.
Everyone is invited to enter my drawing and I thank all my followers and Entrecard friends.