Saturday

Winners of Body & Lip Butters

I truly apologize for not announcing this morning but I had to make a mad dash out of town early this morning and just got back.

Drum roll, please...........

Winner #1 is Lynn, who chose Vanilla for her body butter scent.  Visit Lynn's blog, The Sewing Mom.

Winner #2 is Melissa, who will have to let me know her favorite scent.  Visit Melissa's blog, Melissas Jewelry & Gems.


And as a surprise I an awarding another set of body butter and lip butter to Kel.  Kel had the most entries and I appreciate that she went the extra steps. Visit Kel's blog at: Violethale

Please email me with your mailing addresses and I will ship your items Monday or Tuesday.
 
Thanks to all that entered the giveaway! Please check back often as I will be doing a giveaway each month.

If anyone would like to exchange blog post about each others businesses or handmade items you might sell please contact me.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I am so excited! Thanks for holding the contest!

Melissa said...

Betty, thank you. I responded to the email you sent me.