Monday

Creative Monday

Leave a link to what you are working on, or share a tutorial or video, or share an art and craft supply product that you have used and like and would recommend to other crafters.


My bag got put on hold because we got down to 18 degrees in Central Texas (can you believe it?) and my workroom doesn't have heat.  So this what I will still be working on this week.  A quilted, embroidered, recycled woven handbag.  The top is a vintage purse I found at a sale, the bottom is new cotton fabric that I really like because the colors are subtle, mellow and just appeal to me, plus it coordinates well with the color of the woven purse top.



It will have a lining with pockets inside.  Notice the canvas bottom strip and shoulder strap, both have the embroidery on them.




Closeup of embroidery


The strap is canvas and also has the embroidery on it


Leave a comment and link to your project, tutorial or video!  I love seeing what everyone is making! 


2 comments:

Betty said...

You must see this dragon my daughter made. It is outstanding! She make art dolls, journals, steampunk and much more.

Betty said...

I found this very interesting site that sells really unique items for artists and crafters! Please check it out.