Thursday

All the New Friends!

I am having so much fun visiting the bloggers from around the world in the One World One Heart event!  It is so amazing to me how many wonderful, generous, creative and loving artists and crafters are out there.  





What a wonderful way to make new friends and I hope everyone is bookmarking those artists and crafters that you truly connect with.  I know I am now following quite few, subscribing to those that really interest me, and hope my blog is interesting enough to get some new email subscribers to return and visit me.


You are welcome to drop by any time!  But I invite everyone to come back, especially on my Creative Monday, Share a Tutorial on Thursday, and Fun Saturday.  I will have linkies where you can leave a link to what you are working on, a tutorial or video, or a link to some wonderful product you have found and want to share with the rest of us!


I am truly blessed to know so many folks are out there promoting handmade world wide!


Have fun as you visit all the bloggers from around the world!

No comments: