Monday

Liebster Award

I am told "Liebster" is German for 'favorite' or 'beloved' and have received this honor of a Liebster Award from my friend, Colleen, at Sweet Home Designs. Click on the award below to visit her site.

The idea is to link back to the blog who picked you and then add give the award to 5 of your favorite blogs with less than 200 followers.  Then they can do the same.  We of course are looking to promote each others blogs and get more followers.  So join in the fun to help promote not only your blog but help others too.

If you visit each blog and follow each one you like the numbers will increase dramatically and you will have made numerous new friends and contacts!

Without further ado, here are my favorites:





1 comment:

Jules Rushing said...

Betty! Thank you for making my blog one of your favorites! I feel so blessed by our handmade community and I will pass on the blessing!

Creatively!!
Jules