Friday

Newest Listings

I love to go to garage and estate sales and collect every piece of lace, crochet, linen, embroidery and vintage fabric I can find.

I have quite a collection of mint pieces and lots of scrap pieces.  So I decided it is time to start sewing projects with these lovely pieces.

The first item I listed recently is an embroidered linen collar made from a table scarf.

I cut the shape desired and bound the edge with bias tape then added a satin ribbon for the closure.  It real is a lovely piece.


The second item I listed is a gorgeous vintage crocheted collar I found at an estate sale.



I don't know why the second picture came out pinkish.  The first picture shows the actual ecru color.  I only had to add a lovely button and stretch loop closure to complete this beauty!

I am in the design phase for a purse/bag with vintage scraps pieced together.

As a side note, don't forget that today is Constitution Day!  Honor our Constitution and if you want copies I will mail you one for free!  
Just email me and let me know how many you need.  rrsupply at gmail dot com

No comments: