Sunday

More Senior Artisan Spotlights

Our first spotlighted senior has two shops, Jazzitup Jewelry Design on Artfire and ChickenLittleJewelry on Etsy.

Her profile reads:   
My jewelry designs are meticulously constructed by hand using a mix of interesting beads,findings,sterling,PMC,hand forged wire wrapping and sometimes recycled echo friendly vintage components,using wire guards and crimp covers where necessary for a professional finish. I hope you will find my designs fresh and exciting. My creations are available in numerous local brick and mortar shops as well as on line. I am a proud member of SRAJD Self Representing Artisan Jewelry Design member #1564. On the personal side my profession is a floral designer coupled with the jewelry design I am fortunate enough to say my work has never been work just a pleasure.

Mom to four married daughters and Mom Mom to 9 wonderful grandchildren as well as a great animal lover my four Yorkshire Terriers and one Maltese and two cats keep me company and give me comfort as I work.  

She says her jewelry is imaginative and it truly is as you can see below!

Rhodonite Pink Gemstone Flower Wire Wrapped Bracelet

 Green Vintage Japan Beaded Three Piece Jewelry Set

Pink Blue Rhinestone Runway Necklace Bracelet Set

Awesome pieces she has created, please visit both her shops!

Now here is one very busy senior with three shopsRedbird Originals on Artfire and Etsy and RagaDeaDolls on Etsy.

Jeanne's profile reads:  

I am a wife to a very patient husband who has put up with a lot of projects over our marriange. For years I'm not sure if he knew we had a dining room table. Now that the children are all gone, I actually have a sewing room. Big Yeh! I have 2 sons, 1 daughter, 1 daughter-in-law and one very sweet little granddaughter. My house is also shared with 1 dog, 3 cats and 1 very easy to care for Beta fish. I am a life long resident of South Carolina. I have always enjoyed sewing and creating things. This shop gives me the opportunity and excuse to make things and make some money to buy more cloth to make more things. Yes I love to fabric shop.

A few of her amazing items:

Tulip Reusable Market or Shopping Bag

Rag Doll Kelly with Brown Hair and Eyes

Doll Clothes Fun Zebra Print Blouse and Red Pants Set for 18 inch Fashion Doll

There are some wonderful Christmas gifts in her shops so be sure and stop by!

Debra has two shops on Artfire: Sleepy Cat Designs and Sew Bizzy Gifts and says: 

I have been making things for about 40 years now, and I am a true cat lover. I cannot get enough of cat fabrics, cat jewelry, cat accessories.
Yep, I am a cat-a-holic. I only have one kitty to share my life with but he is the inspiration for all things cat in my life. His name is Chester, and I will mention him a lot on this site at various times. I wish I could have more cats but I have to settle for one right now!  I love the beauty and grace of these little creatures and how the purring furry presence of my feline friend makes me feel better physically and emotionally. Pets of all kinds are great therapy and so much more fun and usually less expensive!

Debra's lovely creations:

Kitty Cat and Mouse Fabric Notepad, Bookmark and Card Case Gift Set

Handmade Blue Camouflage Fabric Safety Cat Kitten Collar, Adjustable


Swarovski Crystal Leaf Pendant

Debra is a lady of may talents, please visit her shops!

Lots of sales are going on too, so get your Christmas gifts while they last!

No comments: