Tuesday

Senior Artisan Spotlight - The Singing Beader

Our third Senior to be spotlighted is the delightful The Singing Beader studio on Artfire, owned by Connie Morilak.


Connie says:  "I have an insatiable passion for making jewelry and creating pieces that are professionally constructed. Gemstones are my favorite to work with because of the colors, textures and history. I'm very fond of hematite, amazonite, snowflake obsidian and jasper, just to name a few. I also love working with crystals and have several Swarovski crystal necklaces, chokers and earrings. If you are looking for musical instrument jewelry, you have come to the right studio. I am adding new pieces all the time, so be sure to check back."

Her lovely works includes:

Maple leaf burgundy brown glossy ceramic pendant necklace leather cord

 

Navy dark blue pearl necklace sterling silver chain

Brecciated jasper red rust gemstone necklace long 22k gold pewter

 I was curious how Connie got the name for her studio and she says, "... Singing has been a passion of mine for many years. Since I also have a passion for making jewelry, naming my shop "The Singing Beader" was a perfect choice. I sing on a website called "Singer's Showcase" where my listening fans leave wonderful compliments."

I think my favorite is the jasper piece but it sure is hard to decide!

Please visit her studio and tweet your favorite item!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great feature on a talented person.