Sunday

Senior Artisan Spotlights

We are spotlighting two of our wonderfully talented Senior Artisans today.

Karen at Eco Crochet Creations not only crochets useful items but also very attractive items!  She says: "I confess! I'm hooked on crochet! I rarely sit down to watch TV without my crochet in hand. As soon as I complete one project, I can't wait to get started on a new one. Like many crocheters, I have made my share of baby blankets, afghans and scarves. But when I stumbled upon plastic bag crochet, I knew I had found my niche. There's nothing like creating a useful item out of discarded or unwanted materials and knowing that I am contributing to a worthy cause."

Eco-Friendly Crocheted Cuff Bracelet Made From Yellow and Black Plarn

Crocheted Market Tote Bag Made From Blue and White Upcycled Plarn

And my favorite because it is cotton and washable!

Crocheted Eco Friendly Cottlon Washable Reusable Swiffer Sweeper Cloth

 Karen also makes Kitchen Scrubbies, gift bags, small purses and pouches, cozies, and totes of all sizes!


KatsAllThat Artisan Jewelry in California has some truly lovely pieces!  She says, "My love of gemstones began a many years ago. I started collecting, learning and growing to love the absolute beauty mother earth creates. I have a special fondness for Agates and Jaspers. In 2007 I ventured into making my own jewelry and began selling in 2008. The name KatsAllThat actually came from one of my cats, Munchie. Munchie loves the beads as much as I do and you could often find him nosing around my beading supplies and pulling at the beads. We lost our darling Munchie in May 2010."

Chunky 19 inch Black Gold Amazonite Graduated Necklace Set

 Multi-Strand Popcorn Freshwater Pearl w Mookaite 19 inch Necklace

 
Fossil Jasper, Red Winter Jasper & Czech Fuschia Gemstone Bracelet

She also has a "This and That 50% Off" section just in time for your holiday buying!

Please visit all our Senior Artisan shops and tweet your favorite items!

No comments: