Tuesday

Payment Methods on Artfire - Feedback Wanted

I recently got a newsletter from Artfire explaining all the different ways we can accept payments and am looking for feedback.

Here is the quote from the newsletter:

"Today we completed the integration of Amazon Payments, ArtFire’s newest payment option. Every U.S. based artisan can now set up and accept Amazon Payments along with PayPal, Google Checkout, Revolution Money Exchange, and of course check and money order."

Questions for Sellers:

How many of these do you use?

Which is the least expensive?

Which do you prefer?

Question for buyers:

Which method or methods of payment do you prefer?

I would like to share answers with everyone so we can all make good decisions for our shops.

I accept Paypal, checks, money orders, and major credit cards, MC, Visa, Discover, if you contact me directly as I have a merchant account to run cards.

No comments: